Estate & Retreat
- $20: Includes entrances to all workshops and meetings
- $35: Includes entrance to the Saturday night concert
- $200: Includes workshops, concert, and 2 night stay (4 people per room)
- $235: Includes workshops, concert, and 2 night stay (3 people per room)
- $270: Includes workshops, concert, and 2 night stay (2 people per room)
- $400 Includes workshops, concert, and 2 night stay (single private room)
WHO: This course is for anyone wanting to understand different philosophies and evidence-based habits that are correlated with general well-being and happiness. While everyone is welcome, this course may be especially suited for people in direct service and helping professions like therapists, social workers, life coaches, holistic counselors, doctors, psychologists, and educators.
WHAT: Bring the science of happiness to life with this intensive course that explores seven research-based habits of well-being: relationships, caring, flow, health and wellness, positive mindset, spiritual engagement and meaning, and strengths and virtues. Learn about the latest research on happiness in a setting that encourages self-exploration and critical inquiry. Discover concrete tools and strategies to cultivate habits that research shows to correlates with improved well-being and/or decreased anxiety and depression. Explore how to use these practices in your personal life, profession, and communities.
WHEN: The course will be held from Sunday August 16th (arrival by 5:00pm) to August 23rd (12:00pm on Sunday).
WHERE: Eastover Estate and Retreat, located in the beautiful Berkshires on 600 acres of unspoiled natural beauty with inspiring views.
WHY: Increase your happiness and improve the well-being of those around you by:
- Cultivating positive interpersonal relationships in your personal and professional life
- Exploring and designing ways to help others in your communities, families, and/or organizations
- Discovering new and existing activities that bring you greater fulfillment
- Understanding the relationship between physical, emotional, and mental health
- Learning tools and strategies for cultivating optimism, gratitude, and mindfulness
- Discovering and clarifying your sense of purpose or greater meaning in life
- Identifying and using your character strengths for the greater good
- Four share large room with private bath: $1649.52 per person
- Three people share large room with private bath: $1805.58 per person
- Two people share rustic room with private bath: $2216.47 per person
- Two people share deluxe room with private bath: $2244.95 per person
- Couple share with King/Queen bed, private bath: $2373.90 per person
- Private room with private bath: $2920.70
Commuter Rate (Meals included, you have your own accomodations and transportation): $1315.15
Family members may attend as Eastover R&R guests, please contact Eastover to make arrangements.
*Travel: Participants are responsible for their transportaton to and from the retreat. Directions are here.