All Wellness Classes are free to Eastover in-house guests and are 1.5 hours long and run for 10 sessions.
$120 –10 Class Wellness Pass- Walk In Rate: $15
- Qigong with Ken Nelson, PhD – Saturdays – 9am – starting June 2
- Iyengar Yoga taught by TAMIR – Saturdays – 11am – starting June 2
Included in 10 Class Wellness Pass: Workshop Samplers – Walk-in $35
- Taichi Alchemy-Yang Cheng Fu’s 13 Original Postures w/Rick Barrett – 7:30p-Fri. July 20
- Tao Tan Pai Qigong with Master Terry Dunn – 7:30pm – Jul 26
$35 – Series of 2 – Walk-In $20 Per Class
- Intro to Kundalini, the Yoga of Awareness – Doreen Black – 7am – Thurs, July 19, Wed, July 25
$85 – Series of 6 – Walk-In $15
- Chen-Style Taiji with Greg DiLisio – Sundays – 12-1pm – Starting June 17th
$100 – Series of 8 – Walk-In $13
- Visualization & Mindfulness Meditation for Heart/Mind Harmony–Fridays -7:15-8p –starting June 29
$120 Series of 10-Walk-In $15
- Qigong 4 All – Fridays 4pm – starting – June 29
- Medical Qigong for Seniors – Saturdays 12:45pm – starting – June 30
$170 – Series of 10-Walk-In $20
- Self-Defense & Strength Training with Kevin Merrigan – Saturdays – 2:30pm – starting – June 30
$220 – Series of 10-Walk-In $25
- Sheng Zhen Gong Training – Fridays – 6pm – 7pm Starting June 1
- “Tai Chi Easy” – with Kevin Merrigan – Mondays 6pm – starting –July 2
$40 – Aromatherapy-Walk-In $45; 1 – 4pm only $25; evening 6 – 7pm $15
- July 7
1 – 4 PM: Gongs & Himalayan Singing Bowls with Priscilla Gale6 – 7 PM: Meditation, Gongs & Singing Bowls with Priscilla Gale$35 – Aromatherapy-Walk-In $40
- Introduction to Aromatherapy & Essential Oils – Doreen Black – Sunday, July 22, 1:30-3:30pm
- $50 – Anne Magdalene Tools for Spiritual Healing 2 – 5:30pm – Jul 14th
- Join Anne Magdalene as she walks participants through a variety of spiritual healing techniques, offering insight and guidance with Spirit, explaining how these techniques can assist one in working through the spiritual wounds we have brought with us to this lifetime, and the wounds we have created in this current lifetime. Anne will work with the group on specific areas in their lives, with which they are seeking change, whether it is relationships, career, life’s purpose, or physical health.
- Annual Latino Dance Festival 8pm – 1:30am – September 15th.
- Join us for this festive event!
- $80 – Women’s Sexual Ecstasy ~ A Life-Force Activation: Charge up your Sexual Energy! ~ Oct. 17 from 1-6pm
- Sign up at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/introduction-to-chi-nei-tsang-abdominal-organ-massage-with-solla-pizzuto-tickets-43533138790?aff=es2
- Join the dynamic Universal Healing Tao teacher, Solla Pizzuto, in this “for-women-only” 5 hour course covering The Ancient Taoist Jade Egg Practice for Female Reproductive Health, Ancient Breath Exercises for Stress Reduction, Revitalization & Transformation, The 6 Healing Sounds and “Inner Smile” Meditation.Ladies of all ages will unite in a journey into Ancient Taoist wisdom, learning the benefits of:
- Self-care and the deepening of one’s awareness of intimacy & spiritual development.
- Improved sexual energy for greater mental/emotional intelligence & reversal of many aging signs.
- Internal Harmonizing: Organ Self-Care ~ an introduction to revitalized health through detoxification.
- The use of Jade Eggs to strengthen and revitalize the pelvic floor.
In preparation for this event, it’s important that participants wear comfortable clothes, file their nails (a must!), and bring the following: a water bottle, water bottle with a handle (for yoni weight training), yoga mat, small pillow, small light blanket, large towel, sarong, Jade Eggs (another must!).
Eggs are purchasable at Eastover for $45 cash (regularly $50), or through the instructor‘s PayPal account on the following link: https://www.paypal.me/SollaCA
SPECIAL NOTE: It is highly recommended utilizing 2 Jade Eggs for this practice.
Course offers 6 NCBTMB credits for Licensed Massage Therapists & Universal Healing Tao students.
Private Sessions with Solla are available on Oct. 18th & 19th.
More on Solla Pizzuto at: http://www.eastover.com/workshop/intro-to-chi-nei-tsang.html
To Register: Call the BCC registration line at 413 236 2127 or see their website: http://shop.berkshirecc.edu/BCCEastover-Community-Wellness-Offerings_c_145.html.
If you experience any difficulties registering, please contact Eastover ~ 866-264-5139
Please let us know in advance if you’d like to sample any of the above classes.