With the largest indoor space in Berkshire County and miles of open meadows, Eastover offers:
- Spacious outdoor grounds
- Well maintained hiking trails leading to our own natural preserve, the Lenox town old train station, October Mountain State Park, and the Appalachian Trail
- 11,000 sq. ft. heated and renovated program space
- Fully catered dining facilities offering natural cuisine
- Indoor heated pool, sauna and hot tub
- Ample program space to accommodate the most intimate to the largest workshops
- Terrace Café
- Tennis courts
- Comfortable accommodations to suit everyone’s budget, and five-star hotel linens & beddings
- Japanese and English gardens inviting our guests to sit and reflect
Our Venue Includes:
- The Old Stable or Tally Ho: A converted 120-year-old stable that can accommodate up to 470 participants and features a large stage and professional sound system. Whether your program calls for tables and chairs or ample room to move about, or both, the Tally Ho is perfect for your needs. In addition, just past the sliding stable doors is a juice bar and meeting space that can serve as a breakout room as well. There is also a fully equipped kitchen on site.
- The Heritage Room: With a large stone fireplace and views of October Mountain, the Heritage is the perfect location for hosting programs of up to 75 participants.
- The Mohawk Studio: This bright space, overlooking October Mountain, measures 20 x 72 feet and can be partitioned into two separate program rooms.
- The Mansion and Café: The Mansion offers smaller intimate program spaces as well as the Terrace Café where guests can socialize well into the evening.
- Fully equipped professional banquet kitchens offering a variety of nutritious and natural foods for guests, as well as a fully equipped, separate restaurant kitchen adjacent to the Mansion dining room for teaching a full range of vegetarian cooking classes, Chinese medicinal cooking or sous-vide modern cuisine.
- Eastover amenities include:
- Spa services, indoor heated pool, sauna, hot tub, yoga and meditation rooms, and miles of well-groomed hiking trails, all set against the backdrop of the majestic Mount Greylock, October Mountain and the Appalachian Trail.
Eastover is an ideal Berkshire destination!