A classic Berkshire retreat on 600 acres with turn-of-the-century Summer Cottage charm, Mt. Greylock & October Mountain views and miles of hiking trails. We look forward to making your visit to Eastover a most memorable one.
With the largest indoor space in Berkshire County, and miles of open meadows and farmland, Eastover offers:
- Spacious outdoor grounds and hiking trails
- 11,000 sq. ft. heated and renovated program space
- Fully catered dining facilities offering natural cuisine
- Indoor heated pool, sauna and hot tub
- Ample program space to accommodate the most intimate to the largest workshops
- Terrace Café
- Tennis courts
Eastover itself is a Berkshire attraction and experience:
- Well maintained hiking trails leading to our own natural preserve, the Lenox town old train station, October Mountain State Park, and the Appalachian Trail
- Comfortable accommodations to suit everyone’s budget, and five-star hotel linens & beddings
- Japanese and English gardens inviting our guests to sit and reflect
Eastover is your Berkshire destination!