36 Day Sheng Zhen Meditation and Healing of the Heart Retreat with Li Junfeng
In this 36 day retreat, Master Junfeng Li will meditate and practice not only Sheng Zhen Gong with students everyday, but also will share and deploy traditions of practice that can help students develop “Qi” healing energy. This energy will be developed through the transmission of Master Li’s own pure energy. This retreat will also explore traditional ways to channel universal “Qi” to help others heal as well. Through daily Qi cultivation, each person’s energy body will be awakened, and will emerge in harmony with the universe and become a large body of “love” that is full of healing energy for oneself and for others.
Many experienced Sheng Zhen teachers will be at this practice giving support to the students. They will help review Sheng Zhen Gong forms, have practice time together, will answer any questions about daily practices, exchange healing, and help the daily practices. Each student will be arriving at different levels of development in this 36 day retreat, including the teachers themselves.
Food will consist of healthful meals, and intermittent fasting techniques will be taught, which was a traditional concept in developing energy in Qigong. Scientific research will be introduced that can help us understand natural ways to help heal and build our immune system.
Who this is for: Anyone can attend this, particularly
- Sheng Zhen teachers
- Participants who are truly committed to 36 days of intensive practice with Master Li
- Participants with various health issues including depression, chronic heart disease, or other health issues including but not limited to anxiety, chronic pain, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, movement restriction, etc.
Tuition, Lodging and Meals are included.
Couples Queen is for 2 people. Anyone booking single lodging with a spouse or partner who wants to occasionally visit only need to pay day meal passes ($60/day plus tax) and day tuition passes ($65/day) if attending partial retreats. No other partial attendance allowed.
About Sheng Zhen Gong:
Sheng Zhen Gong is not just a Qigong practice, it is timeless wisdom delivered in the most original and most basic form of Qigong to guide the way (dao) of life. Sheng Zhen is the sacred truth of unconditional love. This unconditional love is the key to open one’s heart; it is a path to feeling free and liberated. It is also a tool that can help cultivate and merge our consciousness with the universe.
The simple yet poetic moving and non-moving parts of Sheng Zhen exercises help relax the body, calm thoughts, empty the mind, and quiet the heart so that inspiration and creativity become the norm.
As the Editor of Sheng Zhen Gong Anabel Alejandrino says:
“As one learns to let go so that the wisdom of the Qi takes over, life’s journey becomes a road of letting go of fears we hold in our bodies, concepts that render our minds inflexible, feelings in our hearts that we are attached to, and programming in our subconscious that hold us back. In so doing, we make way for what we truly are in essence – infinitely free beings, embodiment of love on every level, sparks of the divine, perfect and full. It is this experience that the practice of Sheng Zhen Gong brings. Ultimately, the practice is a key into one’s own heart, which enables us to walk into one’s own light. In this process, love for oneself becomes a tangible reality. This in turn leads to loving others unconditionally. These are the building blocks to a world of love – to a Sheng Zhen World.”
- Sheng Zhen’s philosophy – Why Sheng Zhen is the integration of all different healing traditions.
- Why Sheng Zhen as a spiritual practice is the key to developing the energy healing body.
Other Qigong practice traditions:
- Self Initiated Qigong (Zifa Gong)
- The 6 Healing Sounds
- Standing Post Meditation
- How fasting in Qigong practice can be used to develop the light body and how science helps modify this traditional tool. How this also aids in the recovery and healing of the body.
Sheng Zhen meditation:
- Union of the Three Heart Meditation (also called Zhong Tien Yi Qi Gong)
- Nine Turn lying down meditation
- Awakening of the Soul sitting meditation
- Many Sheng Zhen forms that Master Li received as messages from the deities of many of the different healing traditions.
36 Day Goal and Questions to be Explored:
- Step by step transformation of the physical body into an Energy Healing Body – Big body of love
- Daily receiving Qi (energy) transmission from Master Li through practice with Master Li
- Daily cultivation of Letting go – relaxing the body, muscle, and breath
- Observation of mind, thoughts, disruption
- Feeling of oneself with confidence and awareness
- Achieving pure vision – letting go of the conditioned vision with no expectation
- Transformation of physical body to light body, radiant with love, kindness and compassion
- Merging with the universe – understanding of duality, wuji, taiji, how love give birth to Qi and created human existence.
- Qi Channeling (Fa Gong)
- Zhong Tien – how practicing and teaching Sheng Zhen transforms oneself and society to the Zhong Tien realm of human existence.
- There are so many qigong forms, how can one know which one to learn?
- How to recognize one’s energy connection with a master?
- What is self initiation (zi fa gong) qigong and what is its importance in self healing?
- How can one avoid the pitfalls of not able to retreat (Shou Gong) from self initiated qigong?
- How can one avoid contacting bad energy?
- How can one clear Bad Qi (Pai Qi)?
- How can one channel energy from the Universe?
- Grounding – borrowing, reflecting, delivering and grounding of Qi
- How can one deliver conscious and loving energy from the universe?
On the register page, tuition, accommodations, and meals are included in these room prices.
Couples Queen is for 2 people.
Date / Time
Practice with Master Li
Self Practice with Teachers
Meditation with Master Li
Master Junfeng Li is one of the truest living Qigong masters of our time. He is the main driving force behind Sheng Zhen Gong – an integration of all different healing traditions, the Qigong of Unconditional Love, and its connection to the universe. Master Li travels internationally to train and certify Sheng Zhen Gong teachers, practice himself, or simply spend time with his students. In doing so, he shares his passion, wisdom, humor and love, so that others can also experience the profound joy that permeates his entire being.
He is the former head coach of China’s National Martial Arts team and still has roles in Martial Arts movies internationally. He trains movie stars in martial arts for their film roles and publishes books on Qigong and martial arts. Coach Li will turn eighty this year, but he is still not slowing down one bit.
Our menus are based on group preferences and budget. We offer delicious, balanced vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals which typically include raw salads and hot vegetable dishes. Upon request, we will gladly prepare unseasoned blanched or steamed dishes for lunch and dinner. We easily accommodate gluten/dairy free needs, and many of our seasonings and oils are provided on the side for guests to season meals to taste. Several rooms have refrigerators, so guests are welcome to bring food that suit their needs if they have issues we cannot accommodate. Please note that we are unable to reduce meal costs due to food allergies.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is taken at the time registration occurs.
The full balance is collected 7 days prior to arrival.
Other than deposit, no fees are incurred if cancelled up to 7 days after reservation date.
50% of the total cost is retained if cancelled less than 4 days prior to event.
The $50 deposit given at registration is non-refundable.
“I just wanted to let you know how profoundly affected I was by Master Li’s workshop on Wednesday. I didn’t realize how powerful the effects of the practice were until the next morning, when I was aware that I was actually able to be “present” in the moment in a way I have rarely been able to do. My worries and concerns did not press upon me as they usually do and I was able to contemplate tasks ahead without leaning toward them or worrying about getting them done. It was a profound feeling of calm and contentment. I was also able to look at a couple of problems from a higher altitude of compassion and acceptance… just kind of rising above them instead of being enmeshed and fighting them in my mind.”
Anonymous former workshop attendee