Revitalizing Cleanse Retreat with Alison Shore Gaines
Lose the holiday bloat and enjoy greater clarity, zest and radiance. This revitalizing and deeply restorative retreat offers a jumpstart for weight loss and guidance for establishing healthy lifestyle habits. Perhaps most importantly though, this retreat allows you to slow your pace, attune to deeper aspects of your self and your life, and experience a journey of awakening.
Key aspects include:
- Delicious, organic cleansing soups and green smoothies
- Practical approach to vibrant nutrition
- Tips for eating well in a busy life
- Tapping into body wisdom for when and what to eat
- Practices for finding peace in this stressful, changing world
- Mindful eating, meditation and prayer
- Self inquiry
- Yoga and walking
Past participants of the Revitalizing Cleanse often report deep and lasting changes.
More information and testimonials can be viewed at www.sacrednourishment.com
February 3, 2019
Days In Between
8:00 am – Soup & grains
February 8, 2019
Alison Shore Gaines is a Holistic Health Educator, coach, yoga teacher and healer. She is a pioneer in the holistic approach to cleansing. Alison led cleansing retreats at Kripalu Center for 30 years, at Omega Institute for 10 years and at many other retreat centers in America.
Our menus are based on group preferences and budget. We offer delicious, balanced vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals which typically include raw salads and hot vegetable dishes. Upon request, we will gladly prepare unseasoned blanched or steamed dishes for lunch and dinner. We easily accommodate gluten/dairy free needs, and many of our seasonings and oils are provided on the side for guests to season meals to taste. Several rooms have refrigerators, so guests are welcome to bring food that suit their needs if they have issues we cannot accommodate. Please note that we are unable to reduce meal costs due to food allergies.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is taken at the time registration occurs.
The full balance is collected 7 days prior to arrival.
Other than the deposit, no fees are incurred if cancelled up to 7 days after reservation date.
50% of the total cost is retained if cancelled less than 4 days prior to event.
The $50 deposit given at registration is non-refundable.
1. I’ve been enjoying Alison’s cleansing program annually for the past 19 years. It’s been life changing on many levels. While my initial expectation was limited to just losing a few pounds, I’ve ended up benefiting in so many more ways.
Alison’s program goes well beyond simply fasting or dieting. It encourages self-exploration, growth, acceptance, and love. It is about bringing body, mind and spirit into balance. Every time I go through her program, I experience a transformation. – A. R, Classical Pianist, Qigong Teacher
2. I have done cleanses with Alison Shore Gaines over a period of 20 years. She creates a safe, attentive and loving environment in which to cleanse.
She draws from an impressive number of disciplines in holistic health and alternative care. I have taken so much of her knowledge and teaching and have used it as a foundation in my journey for a healthier, mature and more spiritual lifestyle. It would be an understatement to say that Alison has affected my life in a profound way. – E.K.,Registered Nurse, Age 70
I have been to several cleansing retreats with Alison Gaines over the last eighteen years. Two at Kripalu and one in Austin, Texas (Omega Institute’s The Crossing)
3. I found it very surprising that I never felt really hungry because smoothies or soup are served four times a day, with access between servings if hungry or lightheaded.
Alison’s retreats are calming, much more than other detox programs I have attended, because she weaves relaxation techniques like mindful eating, yoga, meditation and visualization throughout the program. – Becky S. Richmond, Virginia