Weekly Personal Retreat
We offer an intimate and personalized Relax & Rejuvenate Personal Retreat Package that allows you to enjoy a 3-day all-inclusive stay with one Qigong healing treatment, acupressure massage & Tuina treatment, or a deep tissue massage. We also invite you to experience our complimentary wellness classes during your stay with choices from Yoga or Qigong to Chinese Brush Calligraphy or Macrobiotic Food classes.
We believe that Eastover is unique in offering three components that can be key to a healthy and fulfilled life:
- Nutritionally healing through food and its innate, healthful energy
- Learning the healing powers of Taichi and Qigong to create an energetic lifestyle
- Healing through acupressure massage for Qi channel clearing and Tuina treatment
We encourage you to allow yourself to take a moment to relax and join us for three days of rejuvenation.
Please note that this workshop can be scheduled for any 3 or more days of the week on the register page.
Please note that this workshop can be scheduled for any 3 or more days of the week on the registration page.
When booking using the Register button above, note that Couples rooms include 2 people for the retreat, whereas other accommodation options only include 1 person.
You may book your treatment through Registration above; please indicate in the booking notes what time is best for you.
When booking your treatment, please acknowledge that you should arrive 15 – 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment so you can sign in and relax before your session.
Treatments & Classes
This retreat includes one of the following Healing Arts Treatments:
- Wholebody Qi Energy Healing Treatment with Anlin Wang (offered on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesday mornings)
- Acupressure Massage and Tuina
- Deep Tissue Massage
The following Wellness Classes are complimentary with your stay:
- Qigong with Ken Nelson – Saturdays at 9 am
- Iyengar Yoga with Tamir – Saturdays at 11 am
- Taoist Elixir Method Qigong (Tao Tan Pai) with Terence Dunn – Sundays at 1:30 pm
- Flying Phoenix Qigong with Terence Dunn – Sundays at 4 pm
- Yang style Tai Chi for Health with Sifu Terry Dunn, Mondays at 6:30pm
- Traditional Chinese Brush Painting with Lu Zhong Hua (with art supplies included) – Wednesdays from 11 am – 1:30 pm*
- Kundalini Yoga with Doreen Black _ Wednesdays, 4:30pm
- Food as Medicine with Bettina Zumdick, Alex Jack and Ed Esko (with cooking, sampling, & lecture) – Mondays at 6 pm
* All Wellness Classes are 1.5 hours long, with the exception of Traditional Chinese Brush Painting, which is 2.5 hours long.
We offer delicious, balanced vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals which typically include raw salads and hot vegetable dishes. Upon request, we will gladly prepare unseasoned blanched or steamed dishes for lunch and dinner. We easily accommodate gluten/dairy free needs, and many of our seasonings and oils are provided on the side for guests to season meals to taste. Several rooms have refrigerators, so guests are welcome to bring food that suit their needs if they have issues we cannot accommodate. Please note that we are unable to reduce meal costs due to food allergies.
Other than deposit, no fees are incurred if cancelled up to 7 days after reservation date.
15% of the total cost is retained if cancelled 30 days or more prior to the event.
30% of the total cost is retained if cancelled 8-29 days prior to event.
50% of the total cost is retained if cancelled 4-7 days prior to event.
100% of the total cost is retained if cancelled less than 4 days prior to event.
The $50 deposit given at registration is non-refundable.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is taken at the time registration occurs.
The full balance is collected 7 days prior to arrival.