Macrobiotic Annual Summer Conference
1 Life-Giving, Enlightening, & Life-Changing Week, 2 Fabulous Events
“Beautiful people, beautiful weather and beautiful scenery.”
Macrobiotic Summer Conference
August 12-16, 2020
- 20 Leading Chefs, Teachers & Counselors
- 30 Cooking Classes & Lectures
- 3 Delicious, Healthy Meals Each Day
- Michio Kushi Peace Prize & Keynote Address
- Summer Conference Skit
- Gala Banquet & Auction
Spiritual Roots Retreat
August 16-18, 2020
- Advanced studies with Alex Jack,
Edward Esko & Bettina Zumdick
- Ceremony at Aveline Kushi’s Memorial
- Concert at Tanglewood Music Festival
- Visit to South River Miso Company & Meditation by the Organic Rice Field
- Lunches at Bizen and Other Natural Foods Restaurant
- Visit to One of the Berkshires’ Renowned Museums
1-Day Gala Package for Summer Conference, August 15, 2020
Price includes afternoon Symposium, Keynote, Gala Banquet, Kushi Peace Prize Award, Fundraising Auction, Overnight Accommodation, and Morning Brunch
Sponsored by Planetary Health, Inc.
Eastover Resort & Eco-Village, Lenox MA
Summer Conference is more affordable than ever.
Save up to $800! Come to one or both events!
QUESTIONS ABOUT REGISTRATION or GROUP DISCOUNTS?
Call the Macrobiotic Summer Conference Helpline at 978-744-4448
Counseling & Personal Services
In addition to the dynamic lectures and cooking classes, most presenters will be available for personal health consultations, bodywork, or other private sessions.
Consultations: $350; private services: $150 (acupuncture, massage, Nine Star Ki, etc.)
There will be a $200 non-refundable deposit for all registrations. Refunds will be made for cancellations up to and including August 1, 2020, less the deposit + credit card fees. Contact Eastover at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.