A classic Berkshire retreat on 660 acres with turn-of-the-century Summer Cottage charm, Mt. Greylock & October Mountain views and miles of hiking trails. We look forward to making your visit to Eastover a most memorable one.
Workshop and Conference Rental Space
Let us Host Your Unique Program or Conference.
Imagine being able to present your workshop or program, from an intimate group to the largest possible audience, any time of year, and at an affordable price. The staff at Eastover is dedicated to receiving and caring for your guests in order to help make your program a signature presentation. We offer full retreat facilities:
- Eastover boasts the most square footage than any other venue in the Berkshires, and includes:
- The Tally Ho: A converted 120-year-old stable that can accommodate up to 470 participants and features a large stage and professional sound system. So whether your program calls for tables and chairs or ample room to move about - or both - the Tally Ho is perfect for your needs. In addition, just past the sliding stable doors is a juice bar and meeting space that can serve as a breakout room as well. There is also a fully equipped kitchen on site.
- The Mohawk Room: This bright space, overlooking October Mountain, measures 20 x 72 feet and can bee partitioned into two separate program rooms.
- The Heritage: With a large stone fireplace and views of October Mountain, the Heritage is the perfect location for hosting programs of up to 75 participants.
- The Mansion and Café: The Mansion offers smaller intimate program spaces as well as the Terrace Café where guests can socialize well into the evening.
- Fully equipped professional banquet kitchens offering a variety of nutritious and natural foods for guests, as well as a fully equipped separate restaurant kitchen adjacent to the Mansion dining room for teaching a full range of vegetarian cooking classes, Chinese medicinal cooking or sous-vide modern cuisine.
- Eastover amenities include: Spa services, tennis courts, indoor heated pool, sauna, hot tub, and miles of well-groomed hiking trails, all set against the backdrop of the majestic Mount Greylock, October Mountain and the Appalachian Trail.
The staff at Eastover will dedicate itself to providing comfortable accommodations and services for your guests, as well as healthy and delicious natural cuisine.
Why Not Take Full Advantage of the Rich Cultural Heritage and the
Arts that the Berkshires is Known For?
Eastover’s Cultural Heritage Package
Eastover is only minutes away from many of the most beloved arts venues in the Berkshires, including the Tanglewood Music Center, Shakespeare & Co., Jacob’s Pillow Dance, the Norman Rockwell Museum, the Mahaiwe, and MASS MoCa. Consider setting aside one evening for your participants to indulge in the theater and the arts to round out their experience with your program. We will provide schedules of events and will help facilitate your guests’ arrangements. We'll even provide them with a meal to go!
A sampling of recent events include:
- Tanglewood Music Center: The Boston Symphony Orchestra performing pieces by Wagner, Liszt, and Brahms; Jackson Browne.
- Mahaiwe: Mary Chapin Carpenter & Marc Cohn
- Jacob’s Pillow Dance: Ballet BC
- Shakespeare & Co.: Richard II; Love’s Labour’s Lost
- The Colonial Theatre & Barrington Stage: Rogers and Hammerstein’s Oklahoma!; On the Town