Qigong Master Key 1 & 2 Teacher Training with Robert Peng
Master Key 1 & 2 Teacher Training includes the Qigong theory and practices taught in Robert Peng’s book, The Master Key: Qigong Secrets for Vitality, Love, and Wisdom, which are taught in my two workshops: Empowerment and Happiness Qigong.
This week long teacher training course has three objectives:
- Breaking down the theory and philosophy of Robert Peng Qigong into basic building blocks that can be rearranged into various formats and presented by Robert Peng Qigong certified teachers to students in classes ranging from one hour, one day, weekend workshops, or ongoing classes.
- Analyzing the underlying principles of each exercise. Understanding the benefits of each practice and how to adapt the practices for children, the elderly, and practitioners with special needs.
- How to develop an individual style of presentation that reflects your personality and how to empower your teaching methods using special Qigong techniques. You will be provided with teaching materials and guidance on how to use them effectively. You will also be taught to invoke powerful energies to run group healings.
Specific topics covered:
- Four Golden Wheels Theory
- 6 Dantian Typology
- Three Treasures
- Nourishing Qi
- Hologram Palm Empowerments
- Central Meridian Breathing Empowerment
- Four Golden Wheels Exercise
- Three Treasures Standing Meditation
- Connecting Universe
- Lotus Meditation
- Empowering your teaching space
- Performing a group healing
- Using the RP Qigong Power Point Presentation
- How to arrange music for a class
- Teaching a class vs. Teaching a workshop
This training is open to any student who attended Empowerments and Happiness Qigong.
If you previously attended any of the workshops listed below, you qualify to attend the RP Qigong Teacher Training as well.
- Any of the Develop your Body-Mind-Spirit courses taught at Fellowships of the Spirit between 2008— 2009.
- Any of the following Elixir Light Qigong workshops taught at Omega Institute:
- June 4-6 2010
- May 27-30 2011
- May 25-28 2012
- May 24-27 2013
- May 23-26 2014
- July 12-17 2015
- July 10-15 2016
- Any of the following Qigong to Increase Your Healing Power workshops taught at Kripalu:
- January 18-21 2013
- January 17-20 2014
- January 16-19 2015
- January 15-18 2016
- Any of the following Qigong Empowerment & Healing Intensive workshops taught at ESALEN:
- June 18-21 2015
- June 5-10 2016
Tuition for this workshop is paid directly to the teacher.
Registration included lodging and meals.
Couples King and Queen included meals and lodging for 2.
4 PM: Check-in
6:30 PM: Dinner
7:30 – 9 PM: Introduction to Workshop
Days In Between
8 – 9 AM: Breakfast
9 AM – 12 PM: Class
12:30 -1:30 PM: Lunch
2 – 5 PM: Class
6 PM: Dinner
7 – 9 PM: Teaching Assistant or Self-Practicing Class
Check Out Day
8 – 9 AM: Breakfast
9 – 11:30 AM: Class
12 – 1 PM: Lunch
Robert Peng is a world-renowned Qigong Master, healer, and author of The Master Key: Qigong Secrets for Vitality, Love, and Wisdom book/cd/dvd series.
Born in Hunan, China, he began an intensive apprenticeship at age 8 under the close guidance of the legendary monk Xiao Yao, an enlightened master known for his profound healing ability and martial arts skill.
At age fifteen, Robert performed a100 day water fast in a small dark room at a secluded monastery in the remote mountains of Hunan province. He underwent a radical spiritual transformation and awakened amazing healing powers.
Master Xiao Yao encouraged Robert to develop his healing skills by studying with other Chinese masters. He pursued his training quietly while attending university in Changsha where he majored in English Literature. When he was twenty-nine years old, he began to teach publicly, and within five years he had trained over 150,000 students all over China. In 1997, Robert was invited to relocate to Australia. Seven years later, he moved to New York City.
With his deep understanding and practice of this ancient Chinese healing art of Qigong, and with extensive life and teaching experience in the western world, Robert has developed a unique way to teach Qigong that people from different culture can easily understand and follow but meanwhile still enjoy the real essence of this ancient Chinese art of wisdom, love and vitality.
Robert Peng has been a regular presenter at Eastover, Omega Institute, Integrative Health Symposium and many other organizations and schools. His participants and clients are from all walks of life, who have experienced healing and a new surge of energy and power in their life.
Our menus are based on group preferences and budget. We offer delicious, balanced vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals which typically include raw salads and hot vegetable dishes. Upon request, we will gladly prepare unseasoned blanched or steamed dishes for lunch and dinner. We easily accommodate gluten/dairy free needs, and many of our seasonings and oils are provided on the side for guests to season meals to taste. Several rooms have refrigerators, so guests are welcome to bring food that suit their needs if they have issues we cannot accommodate. Please note that we are unable to reduce meal costs due to food allergies.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is taken at the time registration occurs.
The full balance is collected 7 days prior to arrival.
Other than deposit, no fees are incurred if cancelled up to 7 days after reservation date.
50% of the total cost is retained if cancelled less than 4 days prior to event.
The $50 deposit given at registration is non-refundable.
“By doing Robert’s Qigong classes my own skills as a professional actor have improved by a great deal. Vocally, for example, I gained an octave and a half in the speaking range of my voice. Also, my reserves of energy didn’t drain the way they used to, no matter how fit I had been in the past.”
– Colin Friels, Actor