4 Month July Weekends of Pureland Qi Gong Instructors Training with Master Teresa Yeung
Are you interested in improving your instruction techniques? Are you struggling with maintaining your energy while applying qi to your students and those around you? Join us for an engaging and informative workshop with Master Teresa Yeung.
Master Teresa has over a decade of experience in the art of powerfully sending chi/energy while maintaining the balance of one’s own life force. Within the framework of this interactive and hands-on learning experience, Master Teresa will provide you with insights and tools needed to support your interest and calling to the art of Fa Chi.
Fa Chi is translated as projecting energy or applying qi. The art and method is hands-on You will enjoy every minute of it.
Gain more energy by moving energy or “Feel more Chi by moving the chi”- and learn how to build your confidence and attract good people into your life.
What topics and practices are covered?
- Learn to heal using Master Teresa ® and Grandmaster Wu’s techniques
- Use the traditional way of Chi (Qi) healing – “no-touching” method
- Learn fast track specialized and unique hands-on methods
- Learn how to not lose our Qi and become sick when sending chi to others
- Learn to heal safely, easily and effectively
- Become trained to open and bring Chi (Qi) into your body
- Protect your energy from being drained by the energy of others
- Become stronger and confident energy healer
- Learn to heal in sitting, standing and lying positions
- Learn how to share simple yet effective Qi Gong methods to clients
Who should consider this workshop?
- Family members interested in learning how to help aging parents
- Acupuncturists interested in learning how to send Qi during treatments
- Nutritionists interested in learning how to send Qi to clients during a consult
- Chiropractors interested in incorporating Qi method into their patient treatments
- Reiki Masters looking to enhance their ability to send Qi
- Anyone who loves energy work and is working towards becoming Fa Qi Si (qi master)!
To be followed...
February 15, 2019
Days In Between
Full Day Schedule
Check Out Day
|Noon check out|
Teresa Yeung is a Generational Master of Chi Master, visionary, medical intuitive, and 2 X #1 international bestselling award winning author. The mission and motivation of Master Teresa is rooted in a traditional Chinese Proverb, “when you give a person a fish, you feed them once, but if you teach them how to fish, you feel them for a lifetime.” She founded the Pureland International Qi Gong to raise consciousness, and develop knowledge and teachings to accelerate integrative healings of physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual state. She is the sole successor of Grandmaster Weizhao Wu’s lineage. In 1995 Wu obtained the highest official title in China and further appointed as Liasion Man to select Qi Gong talent for China. He was a National Treasure of China and creator of the highly successful Wu’s Eye Qi Gong helped millions of people.
Our menus are based on group preferences and budget. We offer delicious, balanced vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals which typically include raw salads and hot vegetable dishes. Upon request, we will gladly prepare unseasoned blanched or steamed dishes for lunch and dinner. We easily accommodate gluten/dairy free needs, and many of our seasonings and oils are provided on the side for guests to season meals to taste. Several rooms have refrigerators, so guests are welcome to bring food that suit their needs if they have issues we cannot accommodate. Please note that we are unable to reduce meal costs due to food allergies.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is taken at the time registration occurs.
The full balance is collected 7 days prior to arrival.
Other than the deposit, no fees are incurred if cancelled up to 7 days after reservation date.
50% of the total cost is retained if cancelled less than 4 days prior to event.
The $50 deposit given at registration is non-refundable.
“We all know Master Teresa as a true master of Qigong, but in reality, she is something much more significant than that. She is a true master and teacher of life. The skills she harnesses and passes on to others can make the difference between living a life of mediocrity or one of joy.
“I am a martial artist and a platinum selling, #1 Billboard USA recording artist who lived through the darkness and volatile nature of the music industry. Like many others, I fell to the lowest of lows in a deep depression I never thought I could ever crawl out of. At one point I was on four different anti-anxiety and depression medications just to get out of bed in the morning.”
“However, these medications never bring you true joy and are merely a blanket over top of the root issue which flows through the body like poison. One day I decided that there was more to life than the misery I had become, so I decided to study the way of Qigong, Buddha and energy healing. “
“Although I have met many great masters along my journey, Master Teresa stands tall above all. The knowledge I have learned from her has been truly healing and has brought my mind, spirit and body back to life.”