4 Weekends of Pureland Qi Gong Instructors Training Program with Master Teresa Yeung
Master Teresa has decades of experience training instructors and healers. She is a dynamic and compassionate life teacher, speaker, coach, mentor, healer and 2 time #1 bestselling author who is often referred by her followers as the “real deal” with 23 years of experience. She has a unique ability to see, read, and scan your body’s energy. She translates the messages into insightful and fascinating information.
She is the founder of her Pureland Qi Gong® system and sole successor to Grandmaster Weizhao Wu’s Hunyuan Qi Gong system. She wishes to help the world be a more peaceful and loving place through the art of Qi Gong.
On the personal level, she is a single-mother who has raised beautiful successful children and healed her own body’s health issues, which included weakness from migraines, digestion, allergies to not need to wear eye glasses for reading.
Her teaching style is hands-on, gentle and motivational. You will enjoy her fun demonstrations on how to use the Chi in different ways.
The fastest way to have more Chi
is to have a Master send you her/his Chi
—- Grandmaster Wu
Grandmaster Wu was an educator who obtained the highest Qi Gong official title in China, as a member of the Chinese Qi Gong Talent Bank and was considered a national treasure. In 1990s, Wu’s Eye Qi Gong helped millions and he led a 4000-person clinical research study repetitive for 3 years with a 90% success rate in maintaining and improving the vision of students.
Master Teresa sends her Chi in every class generously
30 Benefits from Practicing Master Teresa® Chi Gong
- Organic and chemical free
- De-stresses and makes you feel more joyful
- Energizing and relaxing
- Restores life force energy
- Balances side effects of drugs
- Improve vision: macular degeneration and glaucoma
- Speedup healing from surgeries
- Re-oxygenate the cells
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve the texture of skin e.g. fewer breakouts
- Detoxifying and nourishing the organs
- Relaxes the muscles and joints
- Balance PH in the body
- Reduce all kinds of pain from headaches, migraines, menstrual pain to inflammation
- Raise testosterone for athletic performance
- Balance endocrine system
- Improve digestion e.g. colitis, IBS
- Improve breathing and lung capacity e.g. asthma
- Balance blood pressure e.g. increase or decrease blood pressure
- Improve metabolism and burn carbs to lose weight
- Improve metabolism and gain weight
- Balance emotions and build confidence
- Improve the quality of sleep
- Balances the heart, liver, pancreas, lung, kidney and more
- Improves focus, concentration, and endurance
- Improve the health of terminal disease
- Assist the healing of disease e.g. cancer
- Body, mind, and spirit practice
- Chi Gong raises DHEA
Pureland Qi Gong® Instructors Program
You can learn how to “Fa Chi”. Learning how to send chi to others is exciting, rewarding and gives you a satisfying and fulfilling experience. Through this program, you improve your self-esteem, self-appreciation and self-love as you master your own energy and create a new skill to heal others with Fa Chi.
She provides you with different training units in 4 weekends for an extraordinary breakthrough to move you to a higher level of energy.
“Fa Chi” is translated as projecting energy or applying qi. The art and method is hands-on. You will enjoy every minute of it.
Gain more energy by moving energy or “Feel more Chi by moving the chi”
Learn how to build your confidence and attract good people into your life.
Who should participate in the program?
- Family members interested in learning how to help family members, such as your children or aging parents
- Acupuncturists interested in learning how to send Qi during treatments
- Nutritionists interested in learning how to send Qi to clients during a consult
- Chiropractors interested in incorporating a Qi method in their patient treatments
- Reiki Masters looking to enhance their ability to send Qi
- Life coaches and psychotherapists interested to add more tools
- Anyone who loves energy and mindfulness work and is working towards becoming Fa Qi Practitioner!
- Increase your income and financial freedom with more tools
Weekend 1: Qi Gong Intensive Retreat – June 28-30; lodging guests check in June 28th, 4:00pm
(Pre-requisite for Fa Chi)
- Learn basics of Qi Gong
- Learn the gentle philosophy behind Qi Gong
Learn how to practice Qi Gong to improve your health and heal your body
- Learn how to practice 2 full unique Qi Gong forms to improve your Chi in your body
- Wu’s Health & Fitness Qi Gong
- Chair Qi Gong
- Experience how Fa Chi works
- Learn the foundation needed to be a Pureland Qi Gong Instructor
Immerse your self in Qi Gong in a beautiful eco-resort
Learn in a supportive environment
Bonus: Receive Balancing Healing Group Chi with Master Teresa
Free Practice DVD
Weekend 2: Fa Chi – July 5 and 7; lodging guests check in July 5th, 4:00pm
The healer’s weekend: Fa Chi to Others without losing your Chi
- Clear your body thoroughly with intensive chi balancing
- Use the traditional way of Chi (Qi) healing – “no-touching” method
- Learn fast track specialized and unique hands-on methods
- Learn how to not lose our Qi and stay well when sending chi to others
- Learn to heal safely, easily and effectively
- Become trained to open and bring Chi (Qi) into your body
- Learn and Practice Pureland Qi Gong®
Bonus: Receive Balancing Healing Group Chi with Master Teresa
- Weekend 1
- Experienced Chi Gong practitioners can request for Qualifying Interview on Wednesday or Thursday with the Master Fee: $50
Weekend 3: Fa Chi training and Instructors Training with Master Teresa – July 12 and 14; lodging guests check in July 12th, 4:00pm
This weekend is designed for students who want to advance their personal growth. This is a continuation for advancement from Weekend 1 and Weekend 2 students.
- Learn how to improve their knowledge of Chi and begin to teach Chi Gong professionally
– Teachings will be provided on correcting postures and correcting movements
down to position your hands and fingers
- Continue hands-on Fa Chi to Self
- Continue hands-on Fa Chi to Others
- Learn how to protect your energy from being drained by the energy of others
- Become stronger and confident energy healer
- How to heal in sitting, standing and lying positions
- How to share simple yet effective Qi Gong methods to clients
- How Qi Gong can release difficult emotions will be covered
Bonus: Group Chi Healing Balancing
Pre-requisite: Weekend 2
Master Mindset Instructor Training – July 26 and 28; lodging guests check in July 26th, 4:00pm
This weekend is for students who wish to become certified as an Instructor and Practitioner.
- Learn the mindset of a healer
- Increase your healing ability by changing your mindset
- Intensive training on how to deliver successful Qi Gong class/workshops
- Practice Fa Chi
- 8 ways to build your holistic business without advertising
- Greater energy and abundance in your life
- Students will take a test to demonstrate their ability to practice the 2 forms taught in the program for certification
- Instructor’s Manual
Bonus: Group Chi Healing Balancing
Pre-requisites: Weekend 2 and Weekend 3
If you take all four weekends, you can become certified and be listed on Master Teresa’s website with more privileges. Should students cannot pass their test during the program, a second test can be arranged with an extra fee of $100.
To be followed...
Introduction class 7:30-9:30pm
Days In Between
Full Day Schedule
8 – 9:00am Breakfast
9 – 12:00pm Class
Dinner 6:00 – 7:00pm
Check Out Day
|Noon check out|
Teresa Yeung is a Generational Master of Chi Master, visionary, medical intuitive, and 2 X #1 international bestselling award winning author. The mission and motivation of Master Teresa is rooted in a traditional Chinese Proverb, “when you give a person a fish, you feed them once, but if you teach them how to fish, you feel them for a lifetime.” She founded the Pureland International Qi Gong to raise consciousness, and develop knowledge and teachings to accelerate integrative healings of physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual state. She is the sole successor of Grandmaster Weizhao Wu’s lineage. In 1995 Wu obtained the highest official title in China and further appointed as Liasion Man to select Qi Gong talent for China. He was a National Treasure of China and creator of the highly successful Wu’s Eye Qi Gong helped millions of people.
Our menus are based on group preferences and budget. We offer delicious, balanced vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals which typically include raw salads and hot vegetable dishes. Upon request, we will gladly prepare unseasoned blanched or steamed dishes for lunch and dinner. We easily accommodate gluten/dairy free needs, and many of our seasonings and oils are provided on the side for guests to season meals to taste. Several rooms have refrigerators, so guests are welcome to bring food that suit their needs if they have issues we cannot accommodate. Please note that we are unable to reduce meal costs due to food allergies.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is taken at the time registration occurs.
The full balance is collected 7 days prior to arrival.
Other than the deposit, no fees are incurred if cancelled up to 7 days after reservation date.
50% of the total cost is retained if cancelled less than 4 days prior to event.
The $50 deposit given at registration is non-refundable.
“We all know Master Teresa as a true master of Qigong, but in reality, she is something much more significant than that. She is a true master and teacher of life. The skills she harnesses and passes on to others can make the difference between living a life of mediocrity or one of joy.
“I am a martial artist and a platinum selling, #1 Billboard USA recording artist who lived through the darkness and volatile nature of the music industry. Like many others, I fell to the lowest of lows in a deep depression I never thought I could ever crawl out of. At one point I was on four different anti-anxiety and depression medications just to get out of bed in the morning.”
“However, these medications never bring you true joy and are merely a blanket over top of the root issue which flows through the body like poison. One day I decided that there was more to life than the misery I had become, so I decided to study the way of Qigong, Buddha and energy healing. “
“Although I have met many great masters along my journey, Master Teresa stands tall above all. The knowledge I have learned from her has been truly healing and has brought my mind, spirit and body back to life.”